Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Sleaford Navigation Trust will be held at the Sleaford Sports Partnership, Sleaford, on Tuesday 12th May, 2015, starting at 7.30 p.m. for the purpose of transacting the following business.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To approve the Minutes for the previous year.
3. To receive the Directors’ Report for the year ending 31st December 2014.
4. To receive the Accounts for the year ending 31st December 2014.
5. To appoint Staniforth & Co of Nottingham as the Company’s Auditors and to authorise the Directors to fix their remuneration.
6. Election of Directors. Debbie Scott and Penny Carnell are due to retire by rotation.
7. To transact any other business that may be deemed appropriate by the Chairman.
Following the meeting, Dr Lauren Tewson, Director, Lincolnshire Rivers Trust will give a talk on the Lincolnshire Rivers Trust and the Sleaford Urban Opportunities Study.